BLOG 4: FOOD!

Hello everyone! This is one of the topics that I like to talk a lot, because I love food, but if they make me choose something specific, I would choose the potato cake.
This is my favorite food because I like the taste of the potato mixture with pine (this is like the pine of Chilean empanadas).
Honestly i don’t  remember the last time that I ate it, it was a long time ago, because I like the homemade potato cake not the restaurant cake, and my mom don’t have time to make it, because she works all day.

 Resultado de imagen para pastel de papas


The first time I tried the potato cake was when I was very young, my mother did it almost every weekend, and I really enjoyed eating it, it is a taste that reminds me of my childhood.  

I don´t know the recipe for the potato cake, but I know what he has, it is very similar to the corn cake, the cake has egg, olives and pine that is made with mincemeat  and onion, the  changes is in the coverage , which instead of corn has mashed potatoes with cheese.
For these reasons it is the food that I like the most and if someone wants to try it, it is 100% recommended.

In addition, the pastas in general is another of my favorite foods. Seafood, on the other hand, is one of the foods I like least, like all sea products, in general because they have a somewhat unpleasant smell and taste, although I know that it is necessary in the diet, but I still prefer to avoid it.


Comentarios

  1. potato cake is so good!!! I really like to it too. The only problem with this recipe is that it takes time to make it but I think is totally worth it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. oh a delicacy!!!! when I was ate meat, I love so much pastel de papas, now I make with soya's protein jajajajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love potato cake too! The combination between pine and potato is so tasty! Aunt Marita must make them delicious :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. In diferent to you, I really like foods that come from the sea, but like you, I don't like seafood :(

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Something similar happens to me with seafood, I don't like them and therefore I don't like meals either. However, I really love potato cake.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. My mother in law cooks potato cake it is delicious she puts the cake on a plate made of empanadas dough so you can eat the cake and the plate

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares