Blog 1


Hello everyone!
Today I will talk about a country that I would like to visit, and it is Turkey. One of the reasons I want to go is because they have many old buildings, very large palaces and also have years of creation.
Also because most of the houses are on the seashore, there are many boats and boats and the landscapes are very beautiful. As well most of the inhabitants are very good for drinking tea, and eating sweet things, which makes various flavors of tea, herbs and cakes exist.
I know little about the culture of Turkey, however, I know it is a male chauvinist country, with a strong attachment to religion, and still retains its own customs as;
-Vestment
-Traditional dances
-Instruments musical, and others.
I would like to meet the Turkish actors and actresses and travel the seas of Turkey, and working on what I study, of course.
So anyway, I would very much like to travel there and I wish I could stay to live, but the language is a great barrier because I find that speaking Turkish is difficult, although I would like to learn it.


Resultado de imagen para turquia estambul

Comentarios

  1. it never ocurred to me to visit turkey but it sounds very fun! It is definitely on my list now!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow! I would choose the same place to visit, I think that the architecture of this place is amazing

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love Turkish food and i think that the have a very unique culture and very different to our culture so it will be very interesting lear about it

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Turkish looks beautiful! The palaces and old buildings makes you travel in time :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I always think in that it is a male chauvinist country and that dislike me, but I think is amazing cuntrywith very beautiful landscape

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. The architecture of its palaces is beautiful! I hope you can go and take many pictures!
    PS: I’m a tea lover! bring me some!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Just by looking at the photo I can tell it´ll be an amazing place to visit. The architecture looks awesome! I can not imagine how cool it must be is in real life.

    ResponderBorrar

  9. When some talks about Turkish, I immediately think of their opera soup and how dramatic they are

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares