Blog 2: Concert


Hello everyone! This time I'm going to talk about the best concert I've had. That was the “Bangerz Tour” by Miley Cyrus. It was held on October 1, 2014 at Movistar Arena, and I was in the front row practically next door.
Miley began her musical career when she was very young, in 2006, more or less; acting on the famous Disney program "Hannah Montana", where thanks to that character she recorded many albums with a combination of country, pop and rock music. Then, when he retired from Disney, he continued in the music world and also participated in many main characters in different films.
Currently I am still a big fan. She continues to record and release albums, and now also collaborates with different artists, combining different musical genres and videos with very strong messages.
Resultado de imagen para bangerz tourThe day of the concert I could not with the euphoria, I arrived at 8 in the morning but the concert began at 9 at night, I was practically 13 hours standing, eating the arsenal of food that my mother prepared me exclusively to support that day . To top it all, it was unbearably hot.
However, the muscle aches and fatigue were worth it, seeing her so close to me, listening to her live, remembering when I was younger and making me dance with the songs of the series, everything was very incredible and I think a concert has never been so good and so special to me, it was certainly a great experience that I would like to repeat at another time, and I wish I could meet her in person.

Comentarios

  1. Respuestas
    1. I admire you, I definitely don't have the patience to wait 13 hours.

      Borrar
  2. I like miley's music specially the last one I think that after her big change of look that shock everyone her music became better

    ResponderBorrar
  3. great! but between 'the new Miley' and Hannah Montana, I keep the new one !!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Very good blog Kim, I would like to be there and saw Miley Cyrus.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. thirteen hours!!!! wou it's too long, you really love her

    ResponderBorrar
  6. ooh you waited a long time! It was worth it! I didn't wait so long for the concert of Europe

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares