Blog 3: Favorite series or movie.


Hi everyone!

Today I will comment on my favorite series that is “Los Simpsons”, an animated comedy series, created by Matt Groening that recounts the life and the different situations of an American family that lives in a fictional city called "Springfield".
Resultado de imagen para los simpson
Imagen relacionada

I started watching this series when i was 6 years old, and I was struck by colors and characters. Over the years, more seasons came out with chapters that made me laugh more and could understand better, because i was had grown.

It is my favorite series because it makes fun of politicians, families, simple and real things that are lived day by day, and of the society in general.
The plot is very variable because in each chapter and season it adopts a new theme, but what makes it interesting are the characters, Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge and Maggie are the main ones, and each one represents a different personality that is taken from the stereotype that currently exists in families, that being so close to our reality, one feels identified with the series, and that’s why I like it so much, since along with making me laugh, it distracts me and teaches. 


Resultado de imagen para los simpson dignidad

Comentarios

  1. OMG!!! the simpson are my favorite animated serie too. I know a lot people that love to the simpsons but you are the fan number one <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love The simpson too, I have a lot of fun watching them. Great blog Kim!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I already know this is your favorite series, I think the way they rediculize society is the way we persive it and critizice it

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I never get tired of watching The Simpsons, I think that is really funny but there are too many episodes. I think that is very curious that they can predict a lot of things that happend in this days

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares